Summer is upon us and we all need to be prepared for spur of the moment plans for beach/ pool days because in Texas, sometimes that’s the only way to get through these hot days! I’ve put together some essentials to make sure you pack in your beach bag so you’re fully prepared to enjoy your fun in the sun!
1. First, you’ll need a cute beach bag. Straw bags are all the rage right now so here are some really cute options, all under $40!
2. Cute sunglasses…duh!
3. A cute sunhat!
4. Beach Jewelry!
5. A trendy swimsuit! The one I’m wearing is linked first!
6. A water bottle to stay hydrated.
7. Good reading material!
8. Lip balm so your lips don’t get chapped.
9. Summer sandals!
10. A bluetooth speaker and camera!
11. A cute cover up.
12. Some awesome floats!
13. Last but not least, a good sunscreen. I like Babyganics from Walmart for Aria!
I hope this helps you prepare for the ultimate beach day whether it be with your friends or your family! Thanks for stopping by to read and if you have any questions feel free to comment below!