I’m a big tv and movie junkie, so I thought I’d do a fun little post about my favorite shows that I’ve watched from beginning to end either on Netflix or live! Ever since I can remember I’ve loved watching movies or shows. I love to go to the theater and I have to get popcorn, always! If you’re looking for a new show to start, these are ones that I’ve watched and loved!
My Top 10
1. Game of Thrones – A favorite of many, I know, but there’s a reason this show is so popular! The story lines and the acting make for great entertainment! Plus, there’s John Snow….
2. The Vampire Diaries – This is one of my favorite shows and always will be. I’ve watched this show beginning to end on Netflix twice and I’m also watching it live on TV right now as it’s in its last season (tears*).
3. Younger – They say this is the next Sex & the City! This show is on TV Land and there’s some good eye candy in it! The story is about a 40 year old mom who wants to get back into the publishing world but everyone that’s hiring wants a 20 year old, so she decides to lie about her age to her boss, new friends, and even young new boyfriend!
4. Glee – I love musicals and any show where there’s a ton of talent. Lea Michelle is flawless and her voice sounds like an angel. Blake and I have been re-watching this on Netflix!
5. Sex & the City – A classic show for the ladies! I love the friendship these girls share and NYC is obviously the best city ever.
6. Baby Daddy– This show is on Freeform and its absolutely hilarious y’all! I can’t get enough of the witty side comments. This new dad didn’t plan on being a dad, and when his baby mama leaves their daughter on his doorstep, his whole life changes. 🙂
7. Criminal Minds – Blake & I have always loved this show. We like that it differs from your typical NCIS type show because it concentrates on the psychological side of the cases. There are A LOT of seasons though haha.
8. Friends – Another classic but it had to make my list because it never fails to put a smile on my face. I will admit I haven’t watched this one from beginning to end but it almost feels like I have because it’s always on TV.
9. Gossip Girl – This show can really get you hooked and I admit it can be cheesy at times but you learn to love these characters and their love stories that unfold. Side note: the fashion in this is so fun!
10. The Bachelor – This is reality TV but still. I watch this show every season and their off-season spin offs too (Bachelor in Paradise). I’m obsessed and it’s sad, I know.
1. Pretty Little Liars – This used to be a big one for me but it’s been hard to stay interested lately.
2. New Girl – Such a fun comedy and the male characters are the best!
3. Young & Hungry – Loved the first couple of seasons of this show. It’s similar to Baby Daddy with lots of witty comments!
4. Orange is the New Black – I really liked the first season of this show but every season since has been harder for me to stay interested.
5. Jane the Virgin – This is a fun show and I like it a lot, but I don’t watch it unless there’s nothing else to do/watch. I do like the uniqueness of this show and how it has a narrator!
Shows I’d like to start:
1. Dexter– I’ve heard this is a really good show and I want to start it with Blake at some point. I think we will like it since we loved Criminal Minds!
2. House of Cards – Another show that I know is really popular with Netflix-watchers!
3. Mad Men – I love the era that this show takes place in, and I think I’d enjoy the story lines (though I don’t know much about it). I know it’s really popular!
Whoa that was a long list haha. I told y’all I like TV! Have y’all watched any of these shows? Like or dislike any of them? What shows do you recommend?
Thanks for reading!