Happy Monday you guys! This gift guide is definitely one of my favorites because I’m a girly-girl for sure! Plus I love this gift guide so much because I have a lot of these things already and I can tell you from experience that these pieces are amazing!! If you want to hear my thoughts on some of these pieces, read below!
9. Quip rose gold electric toothbrush– This was not something I could link in the widget above so I will put this link below. I love this toothbrush so much because it’s so sleek and gorgeous! I can feel it cleaning my teeth really well and you can also get brush refills!
5. Burgundy Chenille sweater: This is such a soft sweater and so warm too! It’s under $50 and it is a really great piece to add to your wardrobe! I recently got it for family pictures!
8. Estee Lauder DayWear: This is a new product to me, and I’ve only been using it for a week or so but I’m completely sold on it! Obviously most of you know that Estee Lauder is a great brand but I’ve personally never tried their products until recently. I’ve been shocked with how much I love this cream and it makes me skin feel so hydrated and amazing!!
10. Patchology lip masks: If you follow me on Instagram then you know I’m obsessed with everything from Patchology! These lip masks are a must if you love wearing lipstick and/or you get chapped lips. Every time I use them, my lips feel perfect afterwards! Haha. (Full blog post coming soon!)
14. Estee Lauder brow stick: I’m no pro at makeup and especially not my brows but I recently started using this and it cut down the time I was spending on my brows by half! I used to use brown eyeshadow and an angles brush and then have to get different brush to brush them out. It took forever and now I can use one tool to do it all! Such a great product!
Everything else linked up top are just my picks that I think a beauty lover or “girly girl” would love to get for Christmas! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope y’all loved this post! Be sure to comment below on what your favorite item is that I linked!